The recent studies on the marketing revenue when the video is utilized as one of the strategies is that it amounts to faster revenue growth of up to 49% against those who do not use videos in their marketing efforts. Videos have become more than just a marketing tool the capability to visually capture the attention of the audiences to explain complex things and concepts easily. Videos have proven to be the greatest tool for the marketers to showcase their products and services and attract the interest of the new customers. Moreover, videos can also help companies to attract new employees and make their work culture more productive.
Here are five cases where videos can help your marketing more than other mediums.
- Better explanation of the value proposition. Why would you bother to tell people about your value proposition when you can show them how good you are at what you do? when people try to explain the value proposition behind a technology or a service to the layman people they have to go through a lot of steps and interaction just to make their point. When it is done with the help of a video all these interactions can be done within few minutes and the impact is much greater.
- Product Demonstration. Human beings grasp things more easily when something is shown to them and demonstrated without any fuzz. Companies are now using their product reviews in visual terms, also incorporating tutorials and unboxing videos on the streaming websites such as the YouTube. When videos are uploaded regarding a certain product they are guaranteed to receive more views per visit from the consumer. People spend more time and in return, this creates the word of mouth which helps to increase the marketability amongst the consumers.
- Social marketing effects. This is another great aspect of video testimonials when somebody wants to popularise their products online. People trust other people and this ability can be utilised by the product manufacturers to expand their horizons of selling their products. The social proof has gone to a new height where people believe on the likes and dislikes on a certain product. If more people are inclined towards a certain product, then it becomes socially more agreeable and sells in larger number. If you have a product, then make sure to put videos of its testimonials on the social media so that people can make up their mind easily without any confusions.
- Cost. Producing videos do not take much of your time nor your resources. All you need to have is a camcorder with some HD quality video making capability along with the decent condenser mic. This reduces the cost of marketing your product online and you do not need many software’s to edit your video. The idea is to keep it original and demonstrate all the advantages of your product. Once it clicks with a certain type of consumers you will see a following of fans and then you do not have to do much from your side.
- Efficiency. This is another aspect of the video marketing which puts it on the top of the list for any marketing enthusiast. The platform for video uploading online and the sharing on the social media is all set. It works flawlessly except for yearly maintenance of the video streaming websites and other technological aspects. Apart from this, once you upload your product video on the web you are certain to receive a continuous number of views day in day out.
The above points mention five top reasons as to why videos can help your marketing efforts. If you had any questions in your mind until now, then it’s all been proven to be wrong. Now if you ignore video in your marketing then it is a detriment to your own success. Embrace the change and enjoy dividends of your smart work with video marketing campaigns.