The importance of keywords in any content can be related to the importance of a lady in any family. Like the entire world inside a house revolves around the lady of the house- similarly any content revolves around a relevant keyword or a set of keywords.
While developing any sort of content or thinking about the content ideas, it is very crucial to keep in mind that the main or the core keywords must reflect the voice of the content and vice-versa. The two must complement each other from the beginning to the end of the content.
At times, we often come across various contents or articles where the meaning and the tone of the article is not in sync with the core keywords.
Sometimes the task of finding the right set of keywords and developing the exact content in accordance with the same isn’t easy. Often, the content ideas you come up with, are unable to quantify the idea behind main keyword. Well, don’t worry. Following points will surely help you to find great ideas for a keyword.
- To start with, make full use of the recommendations provided by Google. You don’t need to copy anything but taking recommendations expands the room for great ideas.
- Be a watchful competitor, in your concerned field. Be it the content for a marketing website or a simple blog content, it is very important to be aware of your fellow competitors and their work. It would be great if you focus on collecting unique ideas about the content for a specific keyword, something is which is entirely different from what your competitors have already done. It is also a good SEO strategy in the marketing world.
- The best way to find good content ideas for a keyword is to read, read and read as much as you can. The reading part must be done on the topic specified for the content.
- While compiling the ideas of the content make sure to put in some catchy subtopics along with a topic which should contain the main keyword, if possible. It is recommended to play with some out-of- the box words for a subtopic in the content. It would be better if those words have some relevance to the keyword.
- Once you have come up with the rough ideas for a content it is the time to edit them nicely. This part must be done with utmost care and all the flaws must be removed. Read and re-read it, as an audience and see if the keyword and the content are going hand-in-hand.
- You can use various apps and websites during the entire process. To name a few:
- Marketing calendar- It helps you to transform your beautiful ideas into something really good.
- SpyFu- It helps to keep you updated about the contents and the keywords your competitors are coming up with.
Next time you want any help, the above mentioned points will help you to come up with the extraordinary content ideas for a keyword.