The savvy marketers achieve with the users and Google’s goals to obtain good ranks for their sites on search engines. With this, they attract inbound links and create trust, credibility and authority. Thus, the quality of the content determines the rank of the site, which is why it is essential to write quality content.
How to write quality content?
1. Adhere to Google Webmaster Quality Guidelines
User-centric pages should be of primary concern without deceiving the users. Make sure the website is catchy and innovative. Tricks to improve search engine ranking should be avoided. Follow practices that aim to prevent and remove user-generated spam. Make sure that you remove the hacked content as soon as it appears
2. Creation of valuable content
The below are to be followed to create valuable content as per the guidelines received from Google’s Webmaster Academy course in making a website quantitatively valuable.
- Innovative and informative content
- Whacky and attractive
- Unique and good quality
- Appropriate length and formatting
- Readability score and social media share
- User-friendly method for dealing with queries
3. Quality Rating of Google’s Search Guidelines
A well- written and a high-quality page have the following characteristics:
- Good level of expertise in authoritativeness and trustworthiness(E-A-T)
- Adequate amount of main content
- Reviews or service information is of utmost importance
- A good reputation for the main content on the page
The purpose of content should be clearly understood; also marketing pages exhibit such gimmicks that the core content is overshadowed.
4. Intentions of User
Understanding queries of the user, website, and visit –in-person query and make suitable action plans.
Why need a user-friendly web page? What is the purpose?
- Sharing of relevant information (personal, social or theme)
- Expressing views and opinions, post queries and allow downloads
- Market the product and multimedia
Wow! Jackpot. Isn’t the matching of relevant user content and purpose of web page the expected outcome?
A prudent thought from the views of semantic search!
5. Build high-quality website with Google
The following need to be eliminated for building a high-quality website.
- Factual and grammatical errors
- Invalid information and bad reading level
- Unnecessary adds and load speed of page
How to determine the content quality?
The following are the characteristics that help in determining high-quality content:
- Concepts and entities- use of Alchemy API for search queries will help in identifying overlap indicating useful data that can be included.
- Co-occurrence of keywords/phrases- Ultimate Keyword Hunter or Keyword Explorer would help in finding the most used words/phrases sorted by co-occurrence by websites.
- Topical completeness- Keyword Planner (Adwords) helps group the main ideas of the topic and provide their content.
The concluding thoughts would rather seem like drawing a match between the information on the website with the query intent. With the levels of expertise and views on the content, it ought to be comprehensive, distinct and relevant. It is imperative to provide good reading content to the readers.
Enough said! Gear up to write you quality content.